Financial Services Vertical
The financial services industry is subject to constant change, as economic factors and evolving legislation intensify competition and limit profitability. In order to restore stability and achieve sustainable growth, financial services IT leaders can leverage new technology and capitalize on developments in security and product innovation to improve the customer experience and grow market share.
Solutions for Financial Services Organizations
Our range of IT services, in combination with our unmatched talent management expertise, allows us to address strategic opportunities and mitigate risks in the financial services industry.
- Compliance with regulation and government mandates With the increased transparency requirements of the Dodd-Frank Act, financial services organizations will need to increase project oversight. In addition, those that streamline enterprise architecture and enhance communication processes will gain efficiencies and improve customer service. We can conduct data analysis on your current environment, implement any new platforms or systems needed, and monitor performance on an ongoing basis to maintain compliance.
- Real-time business intelligence for critical decision making Massive amounts of data pass through your organization every day, from daily customer transactions to customer service logs and market feeds. We can help you sift through the volume and variety of your data in order to report within your organization and use business intelligence to improve product offerings.
- Improved customer experiences through technology The need for information is a constant in the financial services industry, and today’s customers also look for rapid response times and data in consumable formats to help drive their decisions. As IT leaders leverage mobile technology, social media streams and other interactive tools to build solutions, TEKsystems can support your strategy development, policy creation and technology deployment to realize those goals.
- Superior risk management and mitigation strategies We understand the far-reaching impact a security breach can have on your customers, employees and stakeholders. We can help you assess your information security footprint, evaluate risk tolerance, maintain compliance and implement risk mitigation strategies.
- Decreased costs and increased agility from data integration and consolidation As a result of mergers and acquisition activity, many clients must manage disparate systems and face inadequate communication across product lines. TEKsystems provides data integration support to include data cleansing, standardization, migration, delivery and archiving to help you meet deadlines and stakeholder expectations.