Transform Healthcare IT and Patient-Care Cost, Quality and Delivery
IT has become an integral part of the patient-care contract. Healthcare IT organizations must enable always-available access to electronic medical records (EMR), drive new sources of revenue and plan for declining reimbursements. They must also comply with industry regulations—from HIPAA and HITECH to SOX and PCI—while keeping data and protected health information (PHI) secure.
VMware vCloud for Healthcare transforms the cost, quality and delivery of patient care, safely accelerating the transition to truly connected care. This comprehensive framework enables healthcare organizations to:
- Simplify complex healthcare infrastructure and run the most critical patient-care applications on the platform awarded KLAS Category Leader in virtualization.
- Move regulated workloads with PHI safely across the continuum of care—across private, public and hybrid clouds.
- Improve workflows with virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI), providing secure access to patient information from anywhere, on any device. Learn more about Point of Care.
- Deliver fully supported and validated applications and cloud services. Check ISV Support.
- Reduce and avoid downtime of critical patient-care applications and remediate issues before they affect end users. Read about Care Systems.
Nethu provides consulting services in the banking, financial services and payments domain. Industry experts work with our customers to provide individual attention and work towards their end goals. As a part of the consultancy services, we work on business requirements documentation, perform process mapping & gap analysis, participate in strategic initiatives with our customers and conduct user training. Nethu has a strong domain focus and a large pool of experts who engage with our customers on strategic initiatives to provide consultancy on high end activities, IT solution decision making and application architecture design.